Sunday, January 24, 2010

dada


heres a photo of my little girl. taken at christmas time at the Peninsula. i wanted to put this picture up to mark the week that she said dada. it brought tears to my eyes. I'm not sure if she's calling me or if she just likes using that part of her tongue when she talks. either way its a beautiful noise.
I saw Up in the air tonight at the the cinema. it wasn't as great as id expected, a little depressing and uninspired to be specific. and as Sarah's sister said, without Clooney, it could have been unwatchable.

Did anyone see Ricky Gervais at the golden globes? genius. when he realises he might have gone to far in bagging out Paul McCartney he simply points to his AIDS badge. "oh look' he says" my broche"
annoyingly the youtube footage of the moment cuts just before he points to the badge.

its Australia Day on tuesday. Mark Seymour from the Hunters and Collectors wrote an article today in the Age about moronic nationalism in ths country.
read it http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/aussie-i-love-it-but-leave-me-out-of-the-flagwaving-20100123-mri8.html

No comments:

Post a Comment